A Voyage to Tranquility
Stand Up Paddle Board and HOK Ski Rental Company located in Marble, CO
Anyone who uses a Colorado state wildlife area for any use — from paddleboarding to hiking — must have a valid hunting or fishing license, (even if you are not fishing or hunting) to enter any of the 350 wildlife areas, including Beaver Lake.
Find a ”Voyage to Tranquility” with SUP Marble
- Open for paddle board rentals seven days a week with hourly, half day, full day, and overnight rentals. Also receive FREE dry land lessons with board rentals!
- Authorized dealer of SOL Paddle Boards
- PSUPA (Professional Stand Up Paddle Association) and ACA (American Canoe Association) Certified to teach SUP lessons
- Flat Water Level 1 SUP Lessons Certified by Charlie McArthur
- Certified to teach SUP Yoga through Breath On Board
- Member of Marble and Carbondale Chamber of Commerce